About Me

My photo
Taunya Laya, Founding Director of My Second Breath Inc., is a member of the Sound Healers Association and holds a Master's of Science Degree in Education with over 20 years of experience in the fields of education and social work. She accomplished The Advanced Master Level IV of Himalayan Singing Bowls Certificate earned through 9ways School of Shamanic Studies with one of the masters of Sacred Sound and Shamanic Studies, Mitch Nur PhD and is now an instructor of meditation at 9ways. She has been a Director of Programs in Education, Job Readiness, Youth, and in the front lines of preventing child abuse. "First Step Job Training For Women a program of Coalition for the Homeless put me on my Himalayan Singing Bowl Journey as a life's mission for peace,wellness, and enlightenment. Thank you ladies. I love you. You gave me the courage to take My Second Breath."

My Second Breath in Dubai April 2017

After India Spirit Leads 
My Second Breath 
to 
Dubai 
April 19-May 3rd
Stay Tuned In for this listing of  Events

Thanks to my friends at Kevala Center
in India for making this possible.




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information with us, Your blog has helped me regarding Scalar Energy and significantly other information, I trust other individuals are also loving it.

    Theta Binaural Beats
    Scalar Energy
    Structured Water
    Sound Healing
    How to Increase Your iQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear Helena,
      Your are so very Welcome.
      If I am in your area during my travels, please contact me. taunyalaya@myseconbreath.org
      Much Light & Love,
      Taunya Laya 💜🙏🏽

      Delete
  2. Hello Dear,

    I really like your blog, it's really useful for me.

    singing bowl benefits - Sound Healing India provides training workshops on how to use percussive instruments like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, and tuning forks to place the learner in a meditative state. It is the best alternative treatment for reducing stress and problems like anxiety, chronic pain, sleep disorders, and PTSD.

    Visit Now - http://www.soundhealingindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Followers